ABOUT HOULIHAN LOKEY
Exceptional commitment to client success
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE: HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in
mergers and acquisitions,
strategic consulting. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of our commitment to client success across our advisory services. Houlihan Lokey is ranked as the No. 1 M&A advisor for all U.S. transactions, the No. 1 global restructuring advisor, and the No. 1 global M&A fairness opinion advisor over the past 20 years, according to Thomson Reuters.
We help our clients achieve superior outcomes by providing thoughtful, caring advice while acting with honor and integrity. We are strategic in our approach to growth and are committed to creating lasting value for our shareholders. We maintain an intellectually stimulating, fair, and fun place to work. We seek to improve our local and global communities through the responsible and direct actions of our firm and its people.
We will be recognized globally for providing the finest financial advice and service to our clients and the best place to work for our colleagues.
Houlihan Lokey has been consistently named the No. 1 investment bank in its class for the past 10 years. Our accomplishments reflect our commitment to creating value for our clients.
- Restructuring Deal of the Year for Asia-Pacific – PT Berlian Laju Tanker Tbk—The Banker's Deals of the Year 2016
- Restructuring Deal of the Year for the Americas – Indiana Toll Road—The Banker's Deals of the Year 2016
- Most Innovative Investment Bank for Restructuring—The Banker's 2016 Investment Banking Awards
- Best Loan Restructuring House—GlobalCapital's Syndicated Loan, Leveraged Finance, and Private Placement Awards
- Grand Prix Restructuring Deal of the Year for Large Cap – Vivarte—Le Magazine des Affaires
- Cross Border Deal of the Year for U.S./Asia Region – LDK Solar—The M&A Advisor's International M&A Awards
- Cross Border Deal of the Year (Over $ Billion) – LDK Solar—The M&A Advisor's Turnaround Awards
- Restructuring Deal of the Year for Asia-Pacific – Mirabela Nickel—The Banker's Deals of the Year 2015
- Restructuring Deal of the Year for Europe – Punch Taverns—The Banker's Deals of the Year 2015
- Restructuring Winner Americas for American Airlines—The Banker’s Deals of the Year 2014
- Large Company Award for SolarWorld AG—TMA Europe Turnaround of the Year Awards 2014
- Best Loan Restructuring Advisor 2014—GlobalCapital