Portfolio Acquisition & Divestiture Services
Providing real-time, market-based valuation expertise in support of transactions involving portfolios of illiquid securities
Houlihan Lokey is a market leader in advising buyers and sellers of portfolios of illiquid securities on investment diligence and value assessment. Our advice and analysis supports a streamlined and efficient acquisition or divestiture process, allowing for more timely and informed transaction decisions.
Our clients include hedge funds, private equity funds, banks, insurance companies, and corporations. To service these clients, we are able to mobilize a deep bench of resources with relevant transaction experience to provide real-time market insights as well as asset class and industry-specific expertise. We are also cognizant that transaction structures, buyers’ and sellers’ incentives, market dynamics, and liquidity are among many factors that play an important role in pricing decisions.
Houlihan Lokey’s quality work product and insightful analyses, combined with our ability to meet tight deadlines, make us the ideal valuation partner for sponsors and financial institutions considering the purchase or divestiture of a portfolio of illiquid securities.
| INDUSTRY EXPERTISE
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure
- Business Services
- Consumer, Food & Retail
- Transportation & Logistics
| ASSET CLASS EXPERTISE
- Performing Loans, Distressed Debt, and Venture Debt
- Control, Growth, and Venture Equity
- Mortgage, Consumer, and Student Whole Loans, Including Marketplace Lending Loans
- Structured Products (Non-Agency MBS, CDOs, and CLOs)
- Trade & Bankruptcy Claims
- Infrastructure Investments
- Real Estate Investments
- PIPE Investments
- Joint Venture Investments
Portfolio Acquisition & Divestiture Services Contacts