POWER & UTILITIES
Recognize the promise of the future of energy
You walk a tightrope to balance the diverse needs of customers, employees, investors, and regulators. Our experts can guide you on every topic from supply strategies to smart grid.
This is a time of fundamental change. It’s not simply an issue of new supply choices, reduced demand, commodity volatility, new technology, or regulatory uncertainty. All are changing at the same time. There are challenges, but also great rewards for those who improve and innovate.
We help our clients understand these complexities, and develop and implement strategies and near-term changes that position them for long-term success.
- Corporate strategy
- Business unit strategy and business model innovation—including regulated electric and gas, retail, transmission, generation, non-regulated ventures and suppliers to the industry
- M&A—corporate and asset transactions–strategy, diligence, integration, regulatory support
- Solution and technology development (including retail solutions, smart grid, electric and natural gas transportation, and solar)
- Operational performance improvement
- Organizational design, development, and performance management
- Customer, community, and regulatory engagement
Power & Utilities Contacts