Helping navigate uncharted waters
The health insurance industry faces rapid change and uncertainty, presenting great challenges, but also great opportunities. We help companies to adapt and succeed in a turbulent market.
The current environment for health insurers is challenging, to say the least. Most payers are actively responding to healthcare legislation and regulations. However, resulting changes in market mix, increasing provider concentration, evolving sources of competitive advantage, and even potential fundamental shifts in healthcare financing mechanisms have created an uncertain strategic and operating environment. Strategies and tactics developed over the next few years will determine winners and losers in the health insurance industry. Houlihan Lokey professionals, with deep experience in the market, are here to help.
While we offer a full range of services, the focus of our practice includes:
- Strategy development and response to healthcare legislation (PPACA)
- Service and operations design and improvement
- Distribution strategy and producer compensation design
- Commercial group market strategy development and implementation
- Strategic sourcing and procurement optimization
- Developing technology-enabled business strategies