SUPPLY CHAIN EXCELLENCE
Optimizing supply chain performance
Supply chains are a powerful lever for increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty, reducing costs, and achieving competitive advantage. Increasing supply chain complexity, coupled with higher service level and cost efficiency expectations, is forcing business leaders to rethink their approach to supply chain configuration and management. Success means addressing critical questions, such as:
- Is our supply chain aligned with our business strategy? How well does it meet individual customers' needs?
- How can we better manage complexity while enhancing service performance, asset utilization, and cost competitiveness?
- How can we improve service performance with lower inventory?
- How can we optimize the end-to-end supply chain and more effectively collaborate with suppliers and partners?
- What changes in skills and staffing are required to help us achieve our supply chain strategies?
- How can we better manage supply chain volatility and risks?
We deploy an analytically driven, yet pragmatic, approach in helping clients optimize their supply chain performance. We have a proven track record of delivering significant near-term returns and establishing the strategy, processes, and organizational capabilities to drive continuous improvement. We draw on a broad range of supply chain experiences:
- Supply chain strategy
- Complexity reduction
- Network design and optimization
- Service and inventory optimization
- Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment
- Transportation, distribution, and logistics management
- Strategic sourcing
- Organizational transformation
- Performance management